Saturday, June 25, 2011

A wonderful birthday present for me - 11 pounds Temensis papa

Went a famous spot for Toman as their season is around the corner however they are not ready to take our lure. Robin, Alan and Nelson missed a few biggies ans a big fat zero for me. With Nelson ended his session earlier but another Bro Derrick came to join us. After having our lunch we moved on to another spot after getting some info from another friend that this spot is still productive.
After 15 minutes into our second session it looks like I have to shallow the big fat egg. When I moved to the last frontier. When I make ny fourth cast, I felt a big tug on my lure immediately I set my hook twice and the line on my certate 2500 reel atarted peel out like no tomorrow. I started to shout at Derrick who was about 20 metre away from me. I pul it in but only managed to overcome this biggie on the third attempt just before Derrick, Alan and Robin arrived. Photo takem and fish was relased back into with help of my bros. Thanks to you all for the great assistance, I also like to specially thanks Alan who generouslly sharing his luring knowledge & experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment