Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lucky Day 2

Went to spot higher 2 on Sunday morning and the meeting time was 6.15am. When I was half towards the destination, rain drop started to fall but I am still optimistic that it will stop very soon. As I was driving closer to the destination the rain get heavier and I have to slow down my speed because of my poor eyesight. Finally reached the car park, after discussed with the team and we decided to carry on.
Along the way the rain get even heavier and we had to put on our rain coat.
Once we reached our spot we start to cast out our lure and on my third cast I hit a 3 pounds Temensis and the feeding frenzy started with everyone start to hook up and nobody bother around the rain anymore. Jasper one of the biggest catch, a 6 pounds temensis but nobody is willing to sacrifice the hand phone camera and in the end no photo was taken. We saw a few big one but did not take our lure until the end when Alan make his final cast a biggie took his lure but when he almost pull the fish to the edge this fella got away. I lost count at my Number 15 fishes and we make a conservative estimation, there should be a least 100 fishes caught with Jasper got the biggest and the most (30 fishes), the rest of us is an average of 20 fishes. The average sizes of the fishes were 1 pound to 2.5 pounds and pertaining to the size of fishes today they were all very strong. I noticed that the water below was warm and maybe that is the reason the fishes are very active today. All of us were very happy with the result and I also broke my “bai ban” after 2 weeks zero catch. On our out, a tree fell onto the road and we have to stop to remove the fallen tree and thanks to those people who help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment