Sunday, March 11, 2018

11 March 18, Ocean Luna with captain MJ

My birdie 
Today I going to introduce tetsuya tenya, this tenya is the best among all I have used before. The tenya come with an origional Japanese hook which is very sharp, also a assist hook to keep your prawn, the main hook has a very
a nice angle that allow you to present your prawn to the bottom feeder.
 I love to bounce it on the sea floor by lifting it up and down to let it explore the sea floor to search  for the hide out of my target fish. Usually I will leave the arm bail open and my left index finger  to control the line by releasing inch by inch as it bounce. Whenever I feel there is
a nibble I will release a little more of line to let pull then closed the arm bail and start  reel in the slack line and set the hook when the fish start to dash home.
I have stop bottom fishing for some.years however this tenya fishing have draw me
back as it is very different from traditional bottom fishing which park your rod and wait for fish but You have to work your tenya on the sea floor and going past.the structure and avoiding it to snag on to any of the structure. You keep finding the fishes until some one come taking your bait. The tenda come 60 gm, 80gm & 100 gm  weight and with 4 different colors'
 Of gold/red, lumo green,orange and  white.






 Of     

ah chai's grouper  

Xiao yang and captain MJ double strike
My coral trout, just nice for wifey
Hunter's spanish flag snapper
Adam's spanish flag snapper
Tanner's grouper
Xiao tang's Spanish flag snapper
Second one for hunter

Ming chai's Spanish flag snapper
That's mine
Xiao tang's second fish
Ming chai another one
Mine grouper
Xiao tang' s thi



No comments:

Post a Comment