Tuesday, July 12, 2011

r2 ten pounders by Guru and Bro Jasper

They caught this 2 ten pounders on the same day at seperate spot on last Thurdsday. Guru Alan caught another 7 pounds on Saturday and my humble little 4 pounds. Last Sunday Bro Jasper & Capt Derek saw Baiters tapao 1 11 to 12 pounds temensis and 3 Tomans weighing 8 to 12 pounds. One of my bro keep swearing at them, CCB NNBACBB eat fish go market buy but no choice the damage is aready done. If our government continue to overlook the importance of sport fishing here this will continue, my dream is to have a professional league for peacock bass fishing here and maybe we can produced some world class anglers like Japanese or have our own Yuki Ito.

Today Bought a Megabass rod at a special price and hopefully with this new rod I will have some breakthrough on my fishing journey and now let see the pictures of the fish and my new weapon.

Bro Jasper's 10 pounders

Guru's 10 pounder's and 7 pounders, 10 pounders was caught on Sabel dance PE 1 jigging rod and Ryoga reel.
My humble catch 4 pounds
My new rod

No comments:

Post a Comment